These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Saturday, March 03, 2007

Greetings Dear Friend

From: Dolly Richards - mrsdollylady@arcor.de

Greetings Dear Friend

I know that this mail will come to you as a
surprise,please accept the content in good faith. I
do not intend to cause any grief to you and your
family.The reason for sending this mail is very
fundamental because I and My Family are in serious problem
and we need your help .My Name is Mrs Dolly Richards, daughter Of late
Mr Chico Richards.

I am about to tell you something that I have not
discuss with anyone excluding my lawyer. My father was a big time
farmer in south Africa, he uses most of South Africa land for farming.
The Government in South Africa gave him those lands for farming and he will
pay back when he have the money, it was like a loan they gave him the lands as
loan .My father was very successful In the farming business and he paid all the
Government back. Some top officials In the Government were Jealous because of his
wealth. They wanted him to Join them carry out a dubious deal against
the Government but he refuse ,so they plan to kill him and claim all
his wealth he has suffered for, in South Africa. On his way home one day he
was coming from the office and he was assassinated and he was rushed to the hospital by a good
Samaritan. But he did not survive It .But before they killed him he saw It coming and transfer
most of his fund to a Security company In Holland. He died In the
hospital ,But before he died he gave me the contact Information to the Security
company which the fund was located.

Those people were looking for me and my family and
we ran to Nigeria for safety because they know we know were my father
funds were hidden. I contacted the Security company
yesterday on how I could collect the funds with my lawyer assistance
and they told me that I need a foreign beneficiary outside Africa because of Security
reasons. And I don't have anyone outside Africa that will stand for me
as a beneficiary. They said the money was too big (TWENTY MILLION USDOLLARS)My father
never told me the amount of the money I was so shock. They also said that the
funds has been deposited there for about four years
now and it has accumulated demurrage which we must pay before the
consignment will be released.

My lawyer told me to look for a beneficiary. That Is my problem
now, My mother Is willing to give Seven Million USDOLLARS to the you
if you will help the family. Please If you can help me and my family In
anyway I will appreciate It a lot and in paying the demurrage fee. I
will like to hear from you soon , please contact me through my private address I have
given you below, write to this email address for me to get your message.

mrsdollyric@mail.ru

I will like to hear from you soon. God Bless you.
N.B Any amount of money the both of us spend In clearing the
consignment I will pay you In double after we have cleared the
consignment. Have a
nice day.

Thank you,
Mrs Dolly Richards

Viel oder wenig? Schnell oder langsam? Unbegrenzt surfen + telefonieren
ohne Zeit- und Volumenbegrenzung? DAS TOP ANGEBOT JETZT bei Arcor: günstig
und schnell mit DSL - das All-Inclusive-Paket für clevere Doppel-Sparer,
nur 39,85 € inkl. DSL- und ISDN-Grundgebühr!
http://www.arcor.de/rd/emf-dsl-2