These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Saturday, March 03, 2007

THANK YOU

From: Mr.Henry Carl - carlhenry947@yahoo.gr

Dearly Beloved,

As you read this, I don't want you to feel sorry for me, because, I
believe everyone will die someday. My name is Mr.Henry Carl. A merchant in
South Africa.I have been diagnosed with Esophageal cancer. It has defiled
all forms of medical treatment, and right now I have only about a few
months to live, according to medical experts. I have not particularly
lived my
life so well, as I never really cared for anyone (not even myself) but my
business.Though I am very rich, I was never generous,I devoted my entire
life to my business as that was the only thing I cared for.But now I
regret all this as I now know that there is more to life than just wanting
to have or make all the money in the world. I believe when God gives me a
second chance to come to this world I would live my life a different way
from how I have lived it.

Now that God has called me, I have willed and given most of my property
and assets to my immediate and extended family members as well as a few
close friends. I want God to be merciful to me and accept my soul so,I
have decided to donate ceaselessly to charity organizations. I want this
to be one of the last good deeds I can acheive here on earth.

So far,I have distributed money to some charity organizations/Foundations
in the South Africa, U.A.E, Algeria, Malaysia and some Countries in
Africa. My health has deteriorated so badly, I cannot do this myself
anymore.

I am looking for an individual,churches or charity organisation whom will
use this fund for the good work of God, also due to the present
devastating attack(Hurricane Katrina) on New Orleans. I would want to
donate part of my deposited funds to it's victims also.

I once asked some members of my family to close some of my accounts and
donate the funds to sunami Victims but instead,diverted the funds into
their private accounts overseas. Hence, I do not trust them anymore, as
they seem
not to be contempt with what I have left for them. The last of my money
which no one knows about is a huge cash deposit of Seven Million United
States Dollars $7,000,000,00USD. It is been deposited with a Finance
Company abroad.

I am asking you for a favour,I want to make you my next of kin and help me
collect this deposited funds from the Finance Company and donate it for
the development of evangelism and also as aids for the less privileged
around you and also to Hurricane Katrina's victims in New Orleans,USA.

I promise in the name of God,to compensate you with some reasonable
percentage of the deposited funds,for your time and also
expenses incured as i will not be able to carry out this wish due to my
present health condition.

I will be very greatful if my wish is duly acomplished.
God be with you.
Mr.Henry Carl