These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Saturday, April 14, 2007

assalam alaikum

From: Habibu Issa - habibuissa@yahoo.com

assalam alaikum
I am HABIBU ISSA and I am 75 years old. I lost my wife and family
during the tsunami disaster why on holiday. Having thought about my
wealth and what I would do with it, and after carefully considering the
poor people who equally lost their loved ones, I have decided to donate
my wealth to an islamic congregation, to help the poor and to promote
the religion of Islam. Do not be surprised to see this message because I
got your email address as I was browsing through a Islamic site.
These fund, is $37.5M (thirty-seven million five hundred thousand US
dollars) which is with the security company. This security company, is
a world wide finance and security company in collaboration with
''Diplomatic Express Courier Services'' that helps in the shipment of
valuable goods out of the country through a Diplomatic means, hereby
delivering funds packaged in Consignment and delivered to the
recipient.
These funds when successfully delivered, 70% out of the total sum will
go to your congregation, while the remaining 30% will be invested in
any Islam related business in your country, or any other country of your
choice based on your advise.
Fellow believer, we need to move these funds out of this country within
a short period
of time from now.
I will need you to immediately send my lawyer the following
particulars. Your full name, your full address, your
telephone and fax numbers. These funds are already packaged in
consignments and ready for shipment and it can also be transferred to you,
these information are
required by the security company so that they will start up all the
necessary process on how the funds will get to you.
Be informed that as soon as these funds are in your possession, you'll
hear
from me soon by the grace of Allah.
Please endeavour to reply me, I am very sick, I have
cancer and I only have access to the Internet and I want you to act
fast because
anything can happen to me and I expect to meet you. Please put
me in prayers, so we can discuss more and know ourselves. I will wait
to hear from you.
This is the contact of my lawyer. You have to act fast so that
u can get this document from him on time.
His name is TRISTAN MARTINS. Email
address: tristanmartinsbll@accountant.com.
Telephone No: +441162622923.
Habibu Issa