These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Saturday, April 14, 2007

Your immediate reply will be very useful

From: Mrs zatima Abdulaziz - mrs_zatima01@yahoo.co.uk

Dearest,

How are you today and your family? I do believe that Allah is really in control. Please, I would like to introduce myself as Mrs zatima Abdulaziz, of Republic of Benin, widow to Late Alhaji Umar Abdulaziz, I have recently been diagnosed of Cancer of the Pelvis. I am writing from my sick bed due to the important need for contacting.

Please consider the mail on its content and not the fact that you have not known me before. I need not dwell on how I came by your contact information because there are many such possibilities these days. I decided to do this after praying over the situation.

There is this about my son and US$10.5Million and 350kg of dust Gold, my late husband deposited with a security company here in Benin of which I am the next of kin. I am writing you this mail because of my health condition.

my husband and I have only two children a girl and a boy. My daughter died at 6 and my son is 14years old now, I am looking for a credible person to whom I will pass the right of next of kin so that he will take good care of my son. As he is only a little boy. You are to adopt him as your son while you will sue the wealth i will hand over to you, to train him up.
you will come to Benin here to visit me, so that i can know you and hand over my son to you before i die. But if you can not come here, we will look for other alternative way to handle it.

Please take note of this. This is the condition of how you will handle the wealth that i will handle to you. You will send the 350kg of the gold dust and add the amount to the us$10.5million deposited with the company in one of the two boxes. you will take 25%of the fund for yourself, 5% should be used for expenses, 40% for my son, while you will use the remaining 30% for the less privilege people in the society as a way of showing charity.
This is in fulfilment of the last request of my husband when he was about to die: that a substantial part of the fund be used to carter for the less privileged Madrassas and also to orphanages especially to children who will become Hafiz_e_Quraan.

If this condition is acceptable to you, you should contact me immediately with your full names and contact information so that I will direct you on what you will do.reply at mrs_zatima01@yahoo.co.uk

I cannot predict what will be my fate by the time the fund will be transferred into your custody, but you should please ensure that the fund is used as i have described above.your immediate reply will be very useful.

Allah Hafiz

Sincerely,

Mrs zatima Abdulaziz and son, Windows Desktop : retrouvez tout sur votre PC en un clin d'oeil