These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Saturday, April 14, 2007

I hope to read from you soon

From: Phillips Paul - phillipspaul01@yahoo.com

Mr. Phillips Paul Abidjan Cote d'Ivoire Tel: 22502012351 Dear Friend,
May I take the liberty to introduce myself as; Mr. Phillips Paul, Bank
Manager of a reputable bank in Abidjan, Cote d'Ivoire and I have an
urgent and very confidential proposal for your review and
consideration. Just before the
last financial quarter of banking operations, I was able to discover a
certain Fixed Deposit for twelve calendar months made by a certain
foreign individual, valued at a sum that is quite impressive. I made
several frantic efforts and investigations and discovered that the
depositor died in an auto mobile accident and he died without
appointing a successor, all attempts to trace any of his relatives was
fruitless as he did not declare any next of kin or relations in all his
banking mandates, including official documents and deposit paperwork in
my bank.
This sum and the interest has being rolled over with the principal sum
at the end of each year at the rate of 9% per annum which comes to a
colossal sum. The need for foreign assistance becomes crucial as a next
of kin to the depositor is earnestly being searched for, as I cannot
acquire the funds in my name. I have carefully developed a foolproof,
legal and totally risk free transaction through which the money will be
transferred to your nominated bank account within a very short time
after due documentation and authentication process if you are willing
to participate.
The strategy is to use my position and influence as the Branch Manager
to present you as a next of Kin and beneficiary of the money as I shall
arrange all documentation to support this claim and I shall grant
approval for the transfer of the funds into your nominated Bank account.
The required assistance is perfected to be 100% risk free and I want to
assure you that I have concluded all local modalities for the
successful completion of this transaction, and I am sure the funds can
arrive your nominated Bank
account within 7 - 10 working days following our agreement to carry out
this transaction, the money will be paid to you by any means of your
choice for us to share at a ration we shall both agree on.
Please reply immediately and endeavour to give me a private
telephone/fax number (stating country and city codes) through which I
can communicate with you in confidence as the need for secrecy is
highly important to this transaction.
I expect your urgent response; no matter your decisions to enable me
conclude on what next to do. Please pardon my discretion; I hope to be
more detailed as we progress. With regards, Mr. Phillips Paul

_________________________________________________________________
It's tax season, make sure to follow these few simple tips
http://articles.moneycentral.msn.com/Taxes/PreparationTips/PreparationTips.aspx?icid=WLMartagline