These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Saturday, April 14, 2007

Assalamu alaikum warahmotullahi wabarakatuh

From: lydia ahmed - lydiaahm@gmail.com

Assalamu alaikum warahmotullahi wabarakatuh.
Dear one
please i will like reply to this address(ahmed_lydia777@yahoo.co.jp)
I am Mrs lydia ahmed, from Albania married to late Mr Nasto ahmed, who
worked with Albania Embassy in Ivory Coast for more twenty years before he
died three years ago, after a brief illness that lasted for only one
week.Wemarried for Nineteen years and I have only one son (Eldian)
Since after my
husband death I decided not to remarry or get a child outside my matrimonial
home which holy quram is against. My late husband deposited the sum of
(US$4.5M) United States Dollar) in one the bank here in coted'ivoire, this
money was originally intended to be invested in a Cocoa industry in West
Africa before his untimely death.The money registered as family vital
treasure meant for export because of security reason.Recently my Doctor
discover my cancer problem, Having known my condition I decided to Invest
this money for my son (eldian) by seeking for a reliable overseas partner
who will utilize this money for my son.In case if I am no more.I took this
decision because I did not want Eldian my son to suffer at the hand of my
late husband relatives who does not know god and I don't want my husband's
efforts to be sized by unbelievers.I will offer you 15% of this money if
you can render this assist to me. all i want you to do for me is to give me
your information so that i will give it to the bank. I have been sick for so
long now. may almighty allah bless you.
Mrs lydia ahmed
Looking forward to your urgent response.
ALLA HAFIZ
please reply to this address(ahmed_lydia777@yahoo.co.jp