These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Saturday, April 14, 2007

Hello Beloved

From: Amina Abdulghani - amina_abd1@yahoo.com

Hello Beloved,

My name is Miss Amina Abdulghani 20 years old from the
Darfur, Sudan now under (UNHCR) asylum protection with
my brother in Ghana because of the war in my native
country.

My father was killed along side with my mother during
the long civil war and his properties were totally
destroyed.

However, after their death I managed to escape with a
very important file of my father which stated that he
deposited some amount of money in one of the leading
banks in Ghana.

I would appreciate you to represent me and my brother
in withdrawing the fund and also help us invest in
profitable ventures since we have a limited knowledge
in the business world.

I need your friendship and trust to start living again
and put our horrible past behind us.
http://www.crisisgroup.org/home/index.cfm?id=3060&l=1#C6

E-mail: amina_abd1@hotmail.com

Thanks and God bless you.

Amina.

_________________________________________________________________
Charla con tus amigos en línea mediante MSN Messenger:
http://messenger.latam.msn.com