These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Saturday, April 14, 2007

Thompson Ruff

From: Esq.Raymond Ekeh Kerry - raykerry001@excite.com

THIS INFORMATION IS INTENDED ONLY FOR THE PERSON OR ENTITY TO WHICH IT IS
ADDRESSED AND MAY CONTAIN CONFIDENTIAL AND/OR PRIVILEGED MATERIAL. ANY
REVIEW, RETRANSMISSION, DISSEMINATION, OR OTHER USE OF OR TAKING OF ANY
ACTION IN RELIANCE UPON THIS INFORMATION BY PERSONS OR ENTITIES OTHER THAN
THE INTENDED RECIPIENT IS PROHIBITED. IF YOU HAVE RECEIVED THIS IN ERROR,
PLEASE DELETE THE COPY. THANK YOU.

Greetings,

I am Barrister Raymond Ekeh Kerry. Solicitor. I am the Personal Attorney
to Mr. Thompson Ruff, a national of your country, who used to work with
shell Development Company Nigeria. On the 2nd of May 2004,my client, his
wife and their three children were involved in a car accident along
Sagbama expressway. All occupants of the vehicle unfortunately lost their
lives.

Since then I have made several inquiries to your embassy to locate any of
my clients extended relatives, this has also proved unsuccessful. After
these several unsuccessful attempts, I decided to trace his relatives over
the Internet, to locate any member of his family but of no avail, hence I
contacted you. I have contacted you to assist in repatriating the money
that belongs to my client before they get confiscated or declared
unserviceable by the bank where these huge deposits were lodged.

Particularly, the Bank where the deceased had an account valued at about
$30Million Dollars has issued me a notice to provide someone within the
next ten official working days, since I have been unsuccessful in locating
any of the relatives for over 3years now I seek your consent to present
you as the next of kin to the deceased since you are from the same
country, so that the proceeds of this account valued at $30Million Dollars
can be paid to you and then You and I can share the money. 55% to me and
40% to you, while 5% should be for expenses or tax as your government may
require, I have the certificate of deposit that can be used to back up any
claim we may make. Please kindly send me a mail to my confidential email
address: raykerry001@excite.com

All I require is your honest cooperation to enable us see this deal
through. I guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate
arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law. Please get
in touch with me by my email to enable us discuss further. Below is the
information, which you are required to send to me after which I will give
you an APPLICATION letter of claims for you to fill it properly and send
to the bank for the transfer of the fund.

1) YOUR FULL NAME:
2) YOUR CONTACT HOME ADDRESS:
3) YOUR TEL & FAX NUMBERS:
4) YOUR OCCUPATION:
5) YOUR AGE:


I WILL OBTAIN AN AFFIDAVIT OF CLAIM FROM THE COURT WHEN YOU RESPOND TO ME.

Best regards,

Esq. Raymond Ekeh Kerry