These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Business letter

From: Sabasten Dossou - sndsouu2@yahoo.pl

Dear Friend,

How are you today?.I beleive you are doing fine.I wish to introduce myself and this business opportunity to you.

I am Mr.Sabasten Dossou, a director in charge of Auditing and Accounting section in one of the Banks here in Benin Republic, West Africa.I will disclose the name of the bank to you when i hear from you.I hope this does not turn you off anyway; I am only being cautious in order protect this deal.
I am also the account officer of Engr Aus.A.Abood,From Iraq.He was a seasoned Contractor with Societe Beninoise D'Energy Electricity Known as SBEE,(THE POWER SUPPLY COMPANY IN BENIN REPUBLIC)who unfortunately died in the plane crash of Union Transport Africaines Flight Boeing 727 in Cotonou,Benin Republic on the December 26,2003.
You will read more stories about the crash on visiting this websites:
http://www.chinadaily.com.cn/en/doc/2003-12/26/content_293549.htm
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/3348109.stm

Few weeks before his death on the 26th December 2003, A Contract Balance sum was paid into Late Aus.A.Abood's Account with our Bank by Societe Beninoise D'Energy et Electricity (SBEE) for the contract supply he did with them.Since then I have made several enquiries to locate any of my clients extended relatives,this has proved unsuccessful and My investigation proved to me that his supposed next of kin died along with him in the crash and so the account has no other beneficiary.

After these several unsuccessful attempts,that I have decided to contact you to assist in repatriating the money left behind by my client before they get confiscated or declared unserviceable by the bank.
I therefore seek your consent to present you as the next of kin (BUSINES PATNER) of the deceased so that the proceeds of this account valued at (US$12,300,000.00Million) can be transfered to you and then you and me can share the money.65percent to me and 35percent to you.

I have all necessary legal documents that can be used to back up any claim we may make.All I require is your honest co-operation to enable us see this deal through.I guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law.All documents of transaction will be destroyed immediately we receive this money leaving no trace to any place.

If you are interested in this business,pls do let me know so that I can give you comprehensive details on what we are to do.
Until you write,have a nice day and God bless.

Sincerely,
Mr.Sabasten Dossou