These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Tuesday, April 10, 2007

URGENT BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY

From: robert gilbert - robertgilbert0007@yahoo.co.in

My Dear,

I choose to reach you through this medium because it is the fastest and most
reliable way of communication, as I wish to solicit for your utmost
assistance in what I strongly believe will be of great benefit to both of
us.

I am Dr.Robert Gilbert, an external auditor with Bank Of Scotland in London.
The issue I am presenting to you a case of one of my late customer,Dr.Don
Wiley a researcher of deadly Viruses including HIV and Ebola virus who was
murdered by unknown assassins leaving an unclaimed treasury bills (Bonds)
with my bank.In 1999,my late customer invested in treasury bill bonds here
in my bank in London totaling £15 million pound sterling (£15,000,000.00)
which was due to be collected in 2006 with accrued dividends.

On my yearly appraisal of my customers at the turn of every year, I
discovered that this fixed deposit remained overdue for retrieval. I had put
up series of mails and bank notifications to his immediate family including
sending notification to his wife Katrin but they were sent back
uncollected.Since his death in 2001,I have managed his account expecting any
of his extended relatives to come forward to claim his money but all
attempts to trace his relatives over the years has been fruitless since he
did not declare any of his relatives information in his banking records with
us. Added to this, professional ethics obligates us.

According to the United Kingdom banking law, the money will be bequeathed to
the government if it remains unclaimed . However, I don"t belong to that
school of thought which proposes that the fortunes of unlucky people be
given to the government and I am fully convinced that no one would turn up
to execute the letter of administration to claim his funds.
Hence, I decided to contact you to come in as the next of kin to my late
customer and aiso as a foreigner because he was a foreigner, so that the
funds totaling £15,000,000.00 can then be transferred to you as inheritor
within 10 working days after we have filed in your claims transfer
application to the bank.I will prepare every operation that will assist you
to claim the funds as the next of kin and everything will be left between
you and me.The share will be 40% for you and 60% for me.

As the most senior account manager with the bank be rest assured that all
documents to enable you get this fund as the next of kin will be carefully
worked out. Do not be bothered that you are not related in any way to my
late customer as I am in position to affix your name as the next of kin.
I need not emphasize the confidentiality of this issue and I therefore
appeal to you not to discuss this request with anybody, Let me ask you,Can i
invest in your country?

I look forward to your quick reply through this email:

robertgilbert0007@yahoo.co.in

Dr. Robert Gilbert
London

_________________________________________________________________
Share folders without harming wildlife!
http://www.communicationevolved.com/en-za