These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Tuesday, April 10, 2007

PLEASE YOUR URGENT RESPONS IS NEEDED

From: kilmartin02 - kilmartin02@ig.com.br

FROM THE DESK OF:
MR. Kilmartin.
Cemac Bank of africa Plc.
(Bank For International Settlement)
Headquarters Complex Cotonou, Republic Of Benin.
PLEASE  CONTACT ME THROUGH
THIS MY ALTERNATIVE EMAIL
 ADDRESS: Kilmartin02@myway.com
I AM MR Kilmartin.
 
Iam the head of Operations Cemac Bank of Africa Plc. Some 20:35 25/11/2006
time in 1996, a certain man MR. DONALD WILLIAMS. brought a luggage marked
family  treasure to me for safe-keeping in our bank. I met the man in 1990
in America and he introduced himself as a SHIP CAPTAIN. We became intimate 
more when he realized my profession,there and then, he informed me about A
consignment. However, I did not take it so serious not until he brought the
box to my office and CERTIFICATE OF DEPOSIT issued to him.However,he saw me
as someone trustworthy and decided to hand-over  the document to me for
safe-keeping. He left back to his country,though  he is always on the Sea
being a Sailor.
 
All our correspondence was through telephone.Our discussion stopped since
Year 2000 when I called his telephone number, and behold someone  else had
bought over the telephone. the new subscriber told me that  MR.DONALD
WILLIAMS died along-side, his wife and only two children at  the  World 
Trade Centre during the BIN-LADEN bomb blast, in America. This news 
shocked  me so much that MR. DONALD WILLIAMS did not leave any of his
contact  address  or next of kin, and since then all plans to trace any of
his relatives proved abortive.
 
Honestly,I became confused, and resorted to informing my colleague in the
office, who suggested that we should open the box a  little to know the
content proper.The box was carefully opened and GUESS WHAT? BILLS OF ONE
HUNDRED UNITED STATE DOLLARS ($100 denomination). I and my  colleague agreed
and secretly took the box out from the bank and  deposited it with a
SECURITY
COMPANY HERE IN COTONOU, REPUBLIC OF BENIN  as a  photographic & film
matrials as we dont want them to know the real  content to avoid tamper or
diverting it to another place. We have  concluded  plans to invest the money
total Of Benin and required an assistance from a  Would-be  Trustworthy
Over-Seas Partner who will help us receive & invest the  money overseas.
 
If you can assist us, we can arrange and bring the money to  your country by
the help of Diplomats through diplomatic turnel, for  investment in any
profitable business you may advise. I and my  colleague has  agreed to give
you 30% of the total sum. Be rest-assured that the transaction is 100%
risk-free,legal and legitimate.all the arrangemnts has been finalised.
your urgent response is highly needed.So we cannot look for another person.
PLEASE  CONTACT ME THROUGH  THIS MY ALTERNATIVE EMAIL ADDRESS:
Kilmartin02@myway.com

WITH MY BEST REGARDS
 
MR. Kilmartin