These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Tuesday, April 10, 2007

From Mr.Franklyn and Jane Asika

From: frankly asika - frankly_asika_fr@yahoo.fr

From Mr.Franklyn and Jane Asika.
Private and Confidential
Abidjan - Cote d'Ivoire.
Tel:+22508182869.

Dearest Beloved,

Please kindly go through this letter before you pass judgment because I am
in need of assistance. I am Mr.Franlyn Asika the son of late Mr.Job Asika
from Sierra Leone.I must confess my agitation is real, and my words is my
bond, in this proposal.

My late father happens to be in control of a large number of farms including
cattles and many sheep before he was poisioned by his foreign business
partners in Paris with my mother in one of their farmers association meeting
because of greed.

But before his death my late father deposited some amount of money outside
our country in bank at the tone of Twelve Million Five Hundred Thousand
United States Dollars $12,500.000.00. So I and my little sister are no
longer safe here as the present government of Sierra Leone are
working with almost all the killers of my late father as one of them has
been just be made a minister, name undisclosed because of security reasons.

Furthermore we have contacted the bank where the money is depsoited and the
bankers let us understand that they signed an agreement with our late father
that the total money must be transferred into his foreign business partner
account undisclosed to them and that is the major reason why I am contacting
you now for assistance.

All I needed from you now is your full names and address including your
direct and personal telephone number for easy communication as you know that
this transaction is a very confidential one.

Please Kindly get back to me immediately after you must have gone through my
message fill free and make it urgent.

That is the reason why I offered you 20 % of the total money amount, and in
case of any other necessary expenses you might incur during this
transaction.

N.B Try and negotiate for me some profitable blue chip investment
opportunities which is risky free which I can invest with this money when it
is transfered from the bank here, personally I am interested in
1). REAL ESTATE
2). THE TRANSPORT INDUSTRY
3). Hotel MANEGEMENT

Please advise me,for more explanation call me through the above telephone
number - Tel:+22508182869 and promise me and my younger sister to be a
father considering our
situation and not to betray us.

Thanks and God bless you and your family.

Best regards
Mr.Franklyn Asika.

_________________________________________________________________
Personnalisez votre Messenger avec Live.com
http://www.windowslive.fr/livecom