These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Tuesday, April 10, 2007

COMFIRM YOUR CHEQUE FROM THE SICK WOMAN

From: salim dayan - dayansalim1@yahoo.com

Friend in the Lord,

Greetings to you and your family in the name of God My Name Is Dayangku
Salim from Brunie Durusallam.
My Husband and two children died in a car accident six years ago. Before
this happened, my business and concern for making money was all I live for.
I never really cared about other values in life. But since the loss of my
family,I was moving with great pity and compassion AND WAS VERY SICK

To the bearer

Did you have a business transaction of charity work ,with a sick woman
before ? who was a fellow pacient ,with me at the same hospital in west
africa here,now she said that she succeeded in finishing a fund tranfar and
charity work which you were not able to finish with her and she have been
taking to a beter hospital in europe she drop a cheque of $500,000 to send
to you .However i could have done that since last week but my laptop lost
its programms and your contact was lost from my system but i have this
emails joted down please try to remamber if you are the one

please contact Global courrier at Email; glmaxbbj@yahoo.fr
For your cheque to be delivered please do not forget me when you cash the
cheque anything to pay my bills at the hospital.

Contact Person :Mr paul Wadidi
Email: glmaxbbj@yahoo.fr
Phone : +229 97 06 89 35.

Please, I beg you in the name of God to collect this deposit and distributes
some to the needy as she said to me . Forward Your Informations like the
following for the delivery of the Check to you:

1.Your Full Name
2.Telephone Number
3.Postal Address.

Regards,

Mrs Dayangku Salim

_________________________________________________________________
Personnalisez votre Messenger avec Live.com
http://www.windowslive.fr/livecom