These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Monday, April 09, 2007

CAN WE WORK TOGETHER

From: engr_mahasindo - engr_mahasindo@ig.com.br

Dear Friend,

Considering the source and reputation of my Name i am soliciting for
your
strictest confidence in this transaction.My Name is Engr Gregry
Mahasindo,I
work with my Country Ministry Of Works and the
Chairman
Contract Project Review Committe (C.P.R.C).

To
make you less curious,I got your contact from a Internet directory
that
protrayed your Name in good light and based on that,I have decided
to contact
you on this business opportunity to know if we can work
together.

On Thursday, 25 December 2003,A Foreign contractor
with our Ministry
died in an ill-fated plane crash involving a Boeing 727
UTA chartered flight that took off from Cotonou, Republic of Benin and
crashed into the Atlantic ocean. For details of the plane cras h,please
visit
:http://www.cnn.com/2003/WORLD/africa/12/26/benin.crash/index.html

I want you to stand as the (Next of Kin) or (business Patner) to the
late
deceased contractor who excuted a contract and have unpaid contract
balance payment of
($12,800,000.00 Million USDOLLARS) with my Ministry
for a contract supply so
that the this contract balance can be paid to
you.

Please note that I have used my position to procure all
the documents that
will make you the bonafide beneficiary of the fund
and have followed all the
required official contract award/ payment
procedures, and all documents to
facilitate the smooth conclusion of this
transaction are legitimate and
officially in order with
me.

So i want to assured you that your role is risk free
because this contract is
Legal and legitimate,so you have nothing to fear
about,your main priority should be to
give me your total co-operation,
and follow my advice /instruction.
And if you can do this,you will have
45% of the total sum
($12,800,000.00USDOLLARS) while 50% will be for me
and remaining 5% will be
used for offsetting the transfer charges during
the bank transfer.

If you are interested in this,i want you to
send me the following
information's:
(1) Your full name and
address.
(2) Your telephone number.
(3)Your Bank details.

I need this information to enable me prepare a letters of claim in your
name
as through my office the as the next of kin to Late Deceased,then
forward it
to the our paying bank for the transfer of the fund to your
account.
Consider this proposal and let me know if we can both work
together.I urgently
hope to get your response.

Best
Regards,
Engr Gregry Mahasindo