These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Monday, April 09, 2007

FROM SISO NTINI OF ZIMBABWE

From: Siso Ntini - sisontini1@katamail.com

My Dear,

My name is Siso Ntini, the first son of late Paul Ntini. I will be
19years old on the 15th December 2007; my father P.C. Ntini is a great
farmer in Zimbabwe. It might be a surprise for you to receive this
letter from me and most especially where I got your contact address. I
got your contact information from Global Trade Agent under the South
African Chamber of Commerce and Industrial in Pretoria.

During the current crisis against the farmers in Zimbabwe by the
supporters of President Robert Mugabe to claim all white owned farms in
the country, he ordered all white farmers to surrender their farms to
his party members and his supporters; my father was one of the black
farmers and opposed the president actions towards the white farms.

My father was at the same time killed on the process of fighting back
the invaders. After two months I lost my mother and the president gave
order to confiscate all our properties including the farmland. After
the incident, my younger sister and I decided to move out of Zimbabwe to
South Africa for the safety of our lives.

My late father told me on his bedside about a Bank call First National
Bank of South Africa, where he deposited sum amount of money in his name
in which all the relevant documents (depository agreement) was handed
over to me by him to go ahead and transfer this money out of the country
for investment.

The total amount is US$36.Million (Thirty Six Million United States
Dollars) was FIXED into the Bank for 4 years.

Due to our president status in South Africa and the nature by which we
entered South Africa we do not reserve the right to operate or maintain
a foreign dominated account as refugees. For your kindness I agree to
give you 25%, 5% is set aside for expenses incur during the process of
this transaction. Please I need your advice as an elderly person. Please
contact me with this e-mail address: sisontini1@katamail.com

Therefore, to enable the immediate transfer of this fund to you as
arranged, give me your private direct contact number for easy and
effective communication and location where the money will be remitted.
This transaction is 100% risk free.

I wait to hear from you as soon as possible.

Yours Faithful,
Siso Ntini,

Telephone: +27732866635

----------------------------------------------------
Rozlicz siê sercem - przeka¿ 1% podatku.
1% Twojego podatku mo¿e uratowaæ ¿ycie dziecka!
Jak przekazaæ 1% podatku potrzebuj±cym? Kliknij i zobacz:
http://klik.wp.pl/?adr=www.jedenprocent.wp.pl&sid=1086