These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Monday, April 09, 2007

HELLO

From: boku mariam - mariam_boku02@latinmail.com

Hello
I ask you to agree to excuse me for this intrusion which can appear surprising at first sight the more so as there is not any relation between us. I would like with your agreement to present my situation to you and to solicit myself for your assistance. I name myself Miss Boku Mariam, I am 19 years old and the only daughter of my Honourable Father Phillipe BOKU, who was very rich and powerful producer out of coffee/cocoa, poisoned by his associates at the time of a business trip.
After the death of my father, my mother held a CERTIFICATE OF BALANCE BLOCKS AND PROTECTED in my name in a Company of safety of the place of a value of (2.700.000 EURO) My mother which cannot more support the death of his/her husband (fire my father) died 4 months later of an arterial hypertension in a private clinic deprived in Abidjan. Thus with the bedside of its bed of death, it announced all relative document to me justifying the existence of a frozen account of an amount of (2.700.000 EURO) that my father left me like heritage and it wisely advised me to open a reliable account abroad in which these funds must be transferred according to the will write by my father.
It also recommends to me to seek a foreign associate who could honestly make me profit from his assistance to save my life and to ensure my existence.
- Change of recipient;
- To be used as guard;
- To provide an account for the transfer of funds;
- To help Me to join it in its country;
- To continue my studies Besides,
I will give you 15% on my funds, for the assistance which you would like to bring to me well I will be grateful to you to be able to profit from your useful assistances and councils. PLEASE please keep discretion because of the problems socio-policies which we live in this moment in ivory Coast.
My father was assassinated and "the CRIMINALS" who assassinated it want some terribly with my life. I count on your good faith and your honesty so that my heritage is transferred as quickly as possible so that I can join you.

NB: I hide in this moment in a Church of the place for sedentary reasons and perpetual threats of which I am victim. Please, urgently contact me by email as of reception of this mail and especially want keep discretion, the confidentiality and honesty. In the hope to read again you and of a favorable continuation.
THAT GOD BLESS YOU! THANK YOU FOR YOUR ASSISTANCE

Miss Mariam Boku

¡Miles de amigos con tus mismas aficiones! http://www.latinchat.com