These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Monday, April 09, 2007

GOOD RECEPTION

From: SHAMMA EMMANUEL - shamma_e20052006@yahoo.fr

Assistance in migrating to your country for adoption
and partnership in real estate business.
Greetings.
Good day to you. Sorry for the manner by which I crave
your indulgence. My name is SHAMMA EMMANUEL. I am an
orphan from Ivory Coast. My parents where killed
during the 3rd of June killing that took place in my
home town Duekue. As a result of this I have to stop schooling
and move back to Bouake one of the town under control
of the rebels.
I want to use your assistance to get into your country
to continue my education and most importantly to help
me receive the sum of US$3.5Million into your bank
account. This money is my inheritance from my late
father. I have all the necessary documents, but I
cannot travel to the capital Abidjan, not just this
alone the tension is still high here in my country and
I want to start a new life with a family that will
accept me. I have suffered all form of humiliation
both from my late fathers families and the society in
general. Consider an orphan with no assistance, this
is why I cry to you for help and assistance. Please
contact me directly through my secured email address:
shamma_e20052006@yahoo.fr
Thanks and God bless you.
SHAMMA EMMANUEL