These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Monday, April 09, 2007

Urgent Reply

From: john kofi - john_kofi2005@yahoo.co.in

Dear Sir,
It's my pleasure opinion to communicate with you. I would like to introduce myself to you my name is John Kofi, am 19years old and am from Tanzanian,but resident in Ghana,where i was staying with my parent and going to school.
I got your information through my search on the internet. I called for your kind assistance and I need your honest and fear of GOD,i lost my parent in motor accident and am the only perosn left in my family.
After the death of my parent discovered the document, which claims that he deposited 1,750 Kg of Gold and 2.8million Dollars with a Security Company in Accra-Ghana.
Since,I have lost our parent is only me remaining even I lost remaining family. I am begging you in the name of GOD I need your honest, caring and fear of GOD to receive the funds for the future in Investment in your country and I will take you as my parent
I would like to inform you that there is no demur rage on this consignment,I need your assistance to contact my late father lawyer,who know about this consignment, where was lodged and on how to transfer it to you in your country without any difficulties.
I shall be expecting your kind response.
Yours Sicerely,
John Kofi.


---------------------------------
Here's a new way to find what you're looking for - Yahoo! Answers