These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Monday, April 09, 2007

Dear Auckland I am writting this letter in cofident

From: princess_victoria40 - princess_victoria40@ig.com.br

Dear Friend,

GOOD DAY AND COMPLIMENT

I am writting
this letter in cofident believing that if it's the will of you to help me
and my family , God Almighty will give you the grace to do so and He will
bless and reward you abundantly, I got your contact through internet during
my search on some one who would help us.

I am a
female student in University of Benin Rep of Cotonou ,portonovo Campus, I am
20years old I would like any person who is carering,loving and home oriented
I would love to have long-time relationship with you and to know more about
you.

I would alsolike to build up a solidfoundation with you
in time coming if you can be able to help me in this transaction. Well;my
both parents died earlier Nine month ago in a tragic car accident while
coming back from a wedding reception of a relation and I my kid brother were
left alone, my father was a titled King before his death.

I
was his Princess and the only one now who can take care of his wealth,
Presently we are in Benin republic of Cotonou for safety reasons because of
the little wealth he left behind for us as we ware being hunted by his kings
men who wants to make away with the huge money. My father
left(US$19,350.000.00)Ninten million three hundred and fifty thousand
USdollar, with asecurity company before he died and I don't know how and
what I will do to invest this money somewhere overseas so that hiskindred
will not take the money over what belong to my father,
I am a young
female as stated and by our culture that is why I was happy when I saw your
contact and we strongly believe that by the grace of God you will help us
secure and invest this money .

We therefore need your
assistance in bringing the boxes contaning the money out from the security
company, based on your reply I will furnish you with more details on how we
can proceed. Meanwhile,We are ready to give you 30% of the total amount to
you if you help us in securing this money and another 10% interest of
annual income for handling this business for us which you have absolute
control over, if you can handle this project sincerely and also willing to
assist me and my kid brother in lifting this money, kindly reach
us and I
will let you know the next step to take toward actualizing
this
transaction as quickly aspossible.

Please, note that
this transaction is 100% risk free.
We look forward to hearing from you
soon through my privet box princessvictoria1@gmail.com

Thank
you and God bless you .
Princess VICTORIA UDEJI