These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Awaiting your urgent response

From: Fawzi Meen - mrfawziameen001@yahoo.co.in

Good Day,

My name is Mr. Fawzi Ameen, a banker here in U. A.E. I write you this
proposal in good faith as a brother.In 2002 a Crude Oil dealer Late Mr.
Barid Emad, made a (Fixed deposit) for 36 calendar months, valued at
US$17,500,000.00 (Seventeen Million, Five hundred Thousand US Dollars) with
my bank. I was his account officer before I rose to the position of manager.

The maturity date for this deposit contract was 20th of August 2005. I have
tried my possible best to locate Mr. Emad to notify him about this, but all
my efforts proved abortive. I later discovered that Mr. Emad, his wife and
only daughter were among the victims of bomb blast during the war in iraq.
Unfortunately, he has no other living relatives to inherit this fund.

Now, a new Financial Law, which takes effect in two month's time, stipulates
that any bank account more than $5,000,000.00 [Five Million US Dollars] will
be investigated and the bank shall produce the account owner for clearance.
This is a Government measure to check money laundering.If I do not find a
way to move this money out of the country immediately, in two month's time,
it might be reverted to Government treasury because the bank management
cannot provide Mr. Emad since he is now late.

I am seeking your co-operation to present you as the next of kin to the
account since you are a foreigner, so that my bank head quarters will
release the funds to you. It is only a foreigner can claim the funds in the
account. Please, treat as top secret, I am the only person having this
information.

Regards,
Fawzi Ameen.

_________________________________________________________________
Express yourself instantly with MSN Messenger! Download today it's FREE!
http://messenger.msn.click-url.com/go/onm00200471ave/direct/01