These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Tuesday, May 08, 2007

From Miss Linda Mayo

From: Linda Mayo - linda.mayo330@hotmail.fr

From: Miss Linda Mayo.
Abidjan, Ivory Coast,
West Africa.

Please reply to this my email box ( linda.mayo01@yahoo.fr )


Dearest One,

Compliment of the season to you. I know that this letter will come to you as
a surprise, with the full hope that you will bear with us to assist me in
this mutual transaction that will extend our both families.

I am Linda Mayo from Abidjan in Republique of Cote d Ivoire. my late Father
Mr. Lucas Mayo. who was into cocoa/Cotton export, died last year after a
brief illness. before his died he deposited two big trunk boxes containing
$4.5musd(Four million five hundred thousand united states dollar) with other
family valuables with security company here in Cote d'Ivoire registered it
as art work belonging to his foreign partner who will be coming for the
release and export to abroad

Please, I want you to focus your mind in this transaction for this is risk
free , legal an Genuine business. I ask for your assistance and permission
to submit your name as my late Father foreign partner for release of this
consignment and transfer/export to your cuntry for safe keeping and
investment.

I humbly ask for you to response to this email immediately with your Tel/Fax
numbers to enable me forward to you the neccessary documents concerning
this deposit. So as to conclude this transaction under 14 good working days

My Brother and I have conclude to give you 10 % of the total money after the
release of this consignment for your noble assistance.

And note that this is the only hope of my Brother and me therefore try to
keep it confidential for the security of this money and our dear life.

Please we will like you to treat us like your own children.

Waiting for your urgent response,Please reply to this my email box (
linda.mayo01@yahoo.fr)

Best regards.
Miss Linda Mayo.

_________________________________________________________________
Ten : Messenger en illimité sur votre mobile !
http://mobile.live.fr/messenger/ten