These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Tuesday, May 08, 2007

My Honorable Partner

From: steven boateng - boateng1@voila.fr

My Honorable Partner,
I am Mr. Steven Boateng, an accountant officer with Intercontinental Bank,
Plc (I.B.P) branch here in Accra Republic of Ghana. I gathered your
information from my country's international chamber of commerce and
industries, The business I am about to introduce is based-on sheer trust and
with a sense of purpose. I am contacting you to assist in repatriating the
sum of eighteen million two hundred thousand united state dollars. The money
and property left behind by (James Groover D.) an American Chair Merchant in
my bank branch here in country who died accidentally On the 21st of April
2004., I gathered all this information through a good source after my
several routine note to his forwarding address here because he had served
here in my country as a business consultant with the Ghanaian National
Petroleum & Gas Cooperation (G.N.P.G.C) and also a legal adviser to the
O.P.E.C Chairman. Please get back to me if you are interesting with this
proposal to enable us to proceed, and be notify that the amount due for the
payment to you with my good conduct to this transaction is US$18,200.000.00.
Here's the information I need from you very urgent.
1) Your full
name:...............................................................................
2) Phone, fax and mobile
number.:......................................................
3) Company name and
address.:.........................................................
4) Position, age and marital
status.:.....................................................
5) Scanned copy of any ID Card, Driver's license or any other legal form of
identification.
As soon as this information is received, payment process will be made to you
in a certified bank draft or wired to your bank account directly from our
correspondence payment bureau here in Dakar Senegal or here in Ghana. It is
important you call my direct number +233 2422 13 900 for a serious
discussion and transfer arrangement of this amount as soon as you receive
this letter or you get back to me through this secure e-mail box Email:
(boateng1@voila.fr)
Yours faithfully,
Mr. Steven Boateng
Accountant officer with Intercontinental Bank Plc

_________________________________________________________________
Express yourself instantly with MSN Messenger! Download today it's FREE!
http://messenger.msn.click-url.com/go/onm00200471ave/direct/01