These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Tuesday, May 08, 2007

URGENTLY REPLY NEEDED

From: sarah_hendrich - sarah_hndrch@yahoo.com

Hello Dear,

My name is Sarah Hendrich the wife of Sir Author Hendrich a notable white farmer who was
Killed by the ZANU-PF the army loyal to Robert Mugabe the president of Zimbabwe. This
happened when the government forcibly took procession of all lands belonging to white
farmers in Zimbabwe and since then life has been unbearable for me and my only child.

The international community has intervened and to no avail and has been in the news for some
time now. We were compelled to run away from Zimbabwe for our dear lives for fear of
Intimidations from the government to one of the west African States with the help of my
husbands friends who saw our predicament. We have been trying to survive since this happened
to us. Following the death of my husband, some money was left behind which was kept in his private
vault with a private securities firm for safe keeping during his life time because of
intimidation of the government to white farmers with huge investments in Zimbabwe.

Following enquiry for a professional fund manager, you have been recommended to me by a church
member here who is an international consultant in regard to your service and profession .In view
of this, I am interested to entrust to you my fund as the money is been inherited by me and my
little sibling. We are interested in moving the money for investment purposes as you may so
advise. I am writing you this letter for expressions of interest to entrust the said funds under
your care pending when you will decide on how best the funds will be invested as you may decide
and advise.

I will go ahead to present you as the beneficiary of the funds and all the necessary deposit
documents will be changed from our family name to your own name. You will be entitled to a
considerable % of the total amount as we may agree. I will inform my attorney Mr. Walters to
contact you as soon as I hear from you. Thanks for your attention and in anticipation of your
cooperation. Please let me have your response via this mail sarah_hndrch@yahoo.com

Am waiting to hear from you.

Thanks,

Mrs. Sarah Hendrich

---------------------------------------------------------------
Universia - Esse é o seu Universo.
www.universia.com.br