These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Families wiped out in crash / Reply Asap

From: Daniel Williams - danielwilliams202za@yahoo.com

From The Desk of; Barrister Daniel Williams{Solicitor Advocate}JOHANNESBURG, SOUTH AFRICA. I am Barrister Daniel Williams,a solicitor at law. I am the personal attorney to Mr. Brian, a national of your country, Here in after shall be referred to as my client. On the 31st of July 2000, my client, died along with his entire Family in Air France Concorde plane crash heading for New York in their plan for a world cruise, visits the site below.http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/859479.stm

All occupants of the plane unfortunately lost their lives. Since then I have made several enquiries to your embassy here in Johannesburg to locate any of my clients extended relatives this has also proved unsuccessful.After these several unsuccessful attempts, I have contacted you to assist in repatriating the money and property left behind by my client before they get confiscated, frozen or declared unserviceable by the bank where these huge deposits were lodged. Particularly, Amalgamated Bank of South Africa (ABSA) where the deceased had an account valued at about Seven million United States Dollars (USD7,000,000:00).The management has issued me a notice to provide the next of kin or have the account frozen within the next ten official working days. Since I have been unsuccessful in locating the relatives for over 6years i am requesting you to present yourself as next of kin, the fact is occasioned that the deceased (customer) was a foreigner, and i have access to his detailed bio data which you will hold as a weapon to present yourself as the next of kin. So that the proceeds of this account valued at USD7,000,000:00 can be paid to you and then you and me can share the money. 60% to me and 40% to you I have all the necessary legal documents that can be used to back up any claim we may make. And these I must do to make sure that this fund is not wasted or end up in the wrong hands. All I require is your honest co-operation to enable us seeing this deal through. I guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law. Best Regards,Barrister Daniel Williams Esq.
_________________________________________________________________
Try Live.com: where your online world comes together - with news, sports, weather, and much more.
http://www.live.com/getstarted