These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Tuesday, May 08, 2007

reply to my private email (herbertmike4000@yahoo.com

From: Mike herbert - herbertmike32@hotmail.com

Attention

I am Dr Mike C. Herbert, I work at the Auditing Unit at Ned Bank of
South
Africa.

I have a business transfer/transaction which i am optimistic it will
open
doors for an unimaginable financial reward for both of us.
I got your email address on a private research i made at the internet.

THE BUSINESS...............

A customer in our bank named Mr Andreas Schranner made a numbered time
(fixed) deposit for twelve calendar months, valued at
US$13,500,000.00(Thirteen Million Five Hundred Thousand United States
Dollars ) on the 3rd October 1999.

We discovered that Mr Andreas Schranner died on a plane crash On
Monday, 31
July, 2000,in
a (Concorde Flight AF4590). Mr Schranner who is 64 died alongside his
wife
Maria, 62, their daughter Andrea Eich, 38, her husband Christian, 57,
and
their children Katharina, 8, and Maximilian, 10, with other passengers
on
board.
MAY THERE GENTLE SOUL REST IN PERFECT PEACE.AMEN:
You can confirm it yourself via the website below
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/859479.stm

On a Private Investigation, i found out that Mr. Schranner did not
declare
any of his relations as next of kin in all his official documents
except his
only dauther Andrea who also died in the same air crash.

My bank has made several attempts to trace his next of kin but they
were
fruitless.

According to the law here in South Africa, at the expiration of
8(eight)
years, the account will be reverted to the ownership of the South
African
Government if nobody applies to claim the fund.

WHY I CONTACTED YOU......................

I want to present you to my bank as the NEXT OF KIN to Mr. Andreas
Schranner.
As an insider at the bank, i will provide every documents needed to
make you
the NEXT OF KIN.


At the end of the transaction, 50% will be for me, 40% for you as my
partner
and 10% will be
shared between me and you according to the expences made during this
transaction.

Please send me an email through my private email address
(herbertmike4000@yahoo.com) with the follwoing details below

1) Your Full name and address,
2) Age,
3) Present Occupation,
4) Marital Status,
5) Phone/Fax Numbers.

I will also require your advice in the areas of investment as I plan to
establish a business venture in your country with my share.
Remember that a business of this nature needs to be kept confidential.

I expect your email.

Yours Sincerely,
Mr. M. C. Herbert.


Remember to reply at my private email address
(herbertmike4000@yahoo.com)

_________________________________________________________________
Message offline contacts without any fire risk!
http://www.communicationevolved.com/en-za