These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Can i trust you

From: james akol - jamesy5@web.de

Dear Sir/Madam.

Before I proceed I must first apologize for this unsolicited mail to you, I am aware that this is certainly not a conventional way of approach to establish a relationship of trust, but you will realize the need for my action,because I got your contact information from the country public record when am searching for a last name similiar to my late father business partner in america so I come across your contact I decide to reach you through this medium of exercise.
my name is James Akol, I am a citizen of Southern Sudan the son of the late Chief Engr James Akol who work as an expatriate engineer with the foreign government in Sudan 1999 to export at the Oil Venture to foreign country but unfortunately he was killed by rebels during political problem in my country Sudan 2005. When the government of Sudan try to investigate the profit of the Oil been export out of Port Sudan, so the opposition leaders disrupt the Oil operational and cause war in Sudan.

Before my Father's death he made my mother to understand that he deposited some huge amount of money in a security company in Ghana West Africa, which he Made from sales of gold and Oil business in Africa Market and he gave my mother all relevant document of the trunk box Which he deposited (marked) as family belonging.

I and my mother were able to move out from Sudan through the UNITED NATION, that Coven refugee from Sudan to Accra Ghana, West Africa. Because we want to make the claims of the trunk box content $15 Million Dollar Because my late father deposit the One Trunk Box/Diplomatic Personal Treasure so that nobody should knows about the content of the box here in africa. So I am hereby soliciting your assistance to be my foreign partner and adviser because: I do not know much about investment or how to handle this funds,here in Ghana that is why we need your assistance as a foreign partner to help us to move this funds out of Africa for security reason to your country,Please if you are interested to help us please promise us to keep this transaction confidentiality because nobody knows about the existence of this funds. I and my mother agreed to give you "Twenty Percent" of the total sum of the funds inside the trunk box, your compensation for the assistance is negotiable.

If you really want to be sure about this and before you agree to assist us to stand as my foreign partner for you to know am real kindly make trip to come to meet me in Ghana in person so that we meet face to face, for us to go to the security company to present you as my late father foreign business partner, because the Company said to us that before the claims of the trunk box due to the agreement been made with my late father when is making the deposit of the trunk box, that we most present his busines foreign partner to make sure the box deliver to him. According to my mother she said my late father make this agreement for security reason so that nobody knows about the content of the funds here in Africa and he did not include any body name just my name as the next of kin.

I wait for your immediate response so that I give you more details.

please reply to my private email address; jamesandmother@rediffmail.com [mailto:jamesandmother@rediffmail.com]

Thanks
James Akol

SMS schreiben mit WEB.DE FreeMail - einfach, schnell und
kostenguenstig. Jetzt gleich testen! *http://f.web.de/?mc=021192* [http://f.web.de/?mc=021192