These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Dear Sir/Madam

From: Jadidatou Camara - jadi2000sn@hotmail.fr

Dear Sir/Madam
I was able to get your contact via internet when I was searching for investment
assistance in the website,
My name is Miss Jadidatou Camara the daughter of Yusuf Muhammed Camara the formal Director of Kembi Gold & Diamond mining company in Sierra Leone during the regime of late national Military head of state.My father died two months ago under detention by the present Goverment.
But before his death( May his soul rest in perfect peace) He intructed me and my aged mother to leave our country and set up business somewhere in overseas with $6.4 milion usd which he deposited in Security & finance company in my favour as the next of kin or benefactor of the deposit.
I am residing under political Assylum with my aged mother here in Senegal, where we ran for our safety reasons,It is on this note that I am seeking your help to help us relocate this funds to Your country and also assist us in investing this money to something lucrative.
Your function is to help us facilitate the transfer of this funds to your position successfully.
if you agree to work with us, pls do get back to me so that i will look for a lawyer who will help us prepare the normal documents that you might need during this transaction.
And will also release to you the finance company where this deposit is being kept, for you to make contact with them.We are offering you 15% of the total money for your anticipation to cooperate with us in transferring this deposit to your position. As soon as you have accepted to be my family Appointed partner we shall procceed on.
Do have a nice day and Waiting to read from u soon,
Yours Truly,
Jadidatou