These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Tuesday, May 29, 2007

thanks for your intervention

From: matta zepu - matta_zepu9@hotmail.fr

Dear I thank you sincerely for your for this opportunity that you have given me to tell you about myself and also for having the time to read my mail. please just listen to me very well and think out how to assist me without minding if we had met face to face before. you have to bear in mind that events brings people together and this is one of such events. Now to tell you more about me, I am master MATTA ZEPU. I am 19 yrs old. I am the only surviving son of my late father Mr Lamine zepu who is a well know cocoa and coffee producer in my country cote d'ivoire in west Africa. He was poisoned by his immediate brothers who where jealous of his wealth by a food poison which also claimed the life of my mother and two sisters who died as a result of eating the food together with him without knowing that it was poisoned. Presently I am the next target because my father's wealth. Although he revealed me part of his wealth before his death.
I discovered from his secret file that he had deposited an amount of money ($12.5mUSD) with a security and finance company. This money he got from the sales of the coffee and cocoa business which he also made with some of his associates from India and America and Europe . Unfortunately, since after his death almost all his partners have never called nor try to know about my ware fare but rather they made away with all the money he had made with them. So this money is the only thing that I can have for myself and I need someone to assist me to get this money out from the security company and invest in your country and start my education there. This is why I contacted you and I believe that you will assist me for this and we will discuss about your own percentage as soon as I hear from you. I will be waiting for your response message and I will give you more details as regards to the money and everything to assist you get the money out from the security company for me. I will like you to confirm to me your full contact details and phone numbers for easy communication. As soon as I hear from you, I will give you more in formations. Thanks you very much for your understanding. MATTA ZEPU.
_________________________________________________________________
Exprimez-vous : créez la page d'accueil qui vous ressemble avec Live.com.
http://www.live.com/getstarted