These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Mail From Rose

From: Rosemary Ncube - pascalncube01@yahoo.co.uk

ATTN: Sir/ MadamMy name is Mrs. Rosemary Ncube and my son's name in Pascal Ncube. Iam a refugee from Zimbabwe presently residing in South Africa. I amcontacting you on behalf of the Ncube family with a great sense of losshaving just finished a customary two (2) year period of mourning for mylate husband, Mr. Gibson Ncube. Thank you for your attention, I mustapologize firstly for contacting you by this medium because I had no otheroption. I am prepared to offer you a substantial amount of money for you toassist my family in this venture.My late husband, Mr. Gibson Ncube was a very rich Zimbabwean farmerwho was murdered in his farm in the year 2002 by the War veterans whotook over his farm due to his position as Administrative secretary of theMatabeleland Movement for Democratic Change(MDC), the main oppositionparty in my country Zimbabwe kicking against the wicked acts of Mr.Robert Mugabe, the incumbent prime minister against the White farmers.As you may be aware, Prime Minister Robert Mugabe introduced new landreforms, which was particularly not favourable for the rich white farmersand few black farmers(my father inclusive). After his death, I had to fleewith my son and daughter to South Africa because we were secretlyinformed of his plans to kill us.Before his death, my husband had sold off his farming equipments and waspreparing to re-locate to neighbouring Botswana where he was negotiatinganother expanse of land to set up another farm, but due to the tip-off hehad received about his farm being up for seizure, he had diverted theproceeds of sale of his equipments and other monies to tune ofUS$12,500,000 (Twelve Million, Five Hundred Thousand Dollars) into vaultcompany in London. He also gave us the transaction codes for the depositand specifically instructed that we should contact a foreigner who willtake delivery of the deposit once we have given out the transaction codes.As you may be aware, the law prohibits asylum seekers from operatingbank accounts or any involvement in financial transactions of any kind. All Ineed is your trustworthiness to be able to entrust the above said amountand help me with investment opportunities.I am contacting you with my only son- Pascal, who is 32 years old and thenext of kin to his father's estate. I am gravely sick with Breast Cancer andrequire your honest assistance as I am preparing to return to Zimbabwe tocontinually seek medical treatment. This explains the reason for my contactto you. Please do not be surprised at this correspondence because my illhealth has required me to seek your services urgently because I do notknow how much longer I can live.If this correspondence touches your conscience, please feel free tocontact my son- Mr. Pascal Ncube on his email address:pascalncube01@yahoo.co.uk providing your full names, telephone and faxnumber. He is in a good position to give you further information regardingthe transaction as the next of kin. I am making arrangements to travel toZimbabwe anytime from now. The funds are not of illegal origin, it is notbeing traced or investigated, it is not stolen money, it is money that myhusband made as a farmer and from selling his farm properties and Iassure you there is no risk involved for you. Your assistance willguarantee you at least 40% of this money. Please do not ignore thiscorrespondence and treat with utmost confidentiality due to the volume of money invoved.I await your urgent reply.Sincerely yours,Rosemary Ncube(Mrs).pascalncube01@yahoo.co.uk
_________________________________________________________________
Invite your mail contacts to join your friends list with Windows Live Spaces. It's easy!
http://spaces.live.com/spacesapi.aspx?wx_action=create&wx_url=/friends.aspx&mkt=en-us