These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Tuesday, May 29, 2007

VERY URGENT

From: DR JOHN DUDU - drjdudu0010@hotmail.com

From The Desk of Dr. John DuduAccountant, Standard Trust Bank Plc,Currently the United Bank for AfricaInternational Trade Fair Branch, Lagos Nigeria (Badagry Expressway)
My Dear,
I am an Accountant with STANDARD TRUST BANK, Currently the UNITED BANKFOR AFRICA (UBA), my name is Dr John Dudu, I am the personal AccountManager to Late Engr Robert. A contract was awarded to our clients ByNNPC OFFICIALS TO Late Mr Robert who is a citizen of U.S.A who used towork with an Oil Development company in Nigeria. NNPC (NIGERIA NATIONALPETROLUEM COMPANY).
Here in after shall be referred to as my client On April 21, 2002, myclient, his wife, and their three children were involved in a caraccident along Sagamu express way. All occupants of the vehicleunfortunately lost their lives.Since then,I have made several enquiries to hisembassy to locate any of my clients extended Relatives, this alsoproved unsuccessful.
After these several unsuccessful attempts, I decided to trace his lastname over the Internet to locate any member of his family but all invain. I have contacted you to assist in repatriating the money andproperty left behind by my client before they get confiscated ordeclared unserviceable by the bank where these huge deposits were lodged,particularly the STANDARD TRUST BANK PLC.
Where the deceased had an account Valued at about ($10.5 Million USdollars) has issued me a notice to provide the next of kin. Or have theaccount confiscated within the next ten official working days.Since Ihave been unsuccessful in locating the relatives for over 2 years now.Iseek your consent to present you as the next of kin of the deceasedSince i can confide in you so that the proceeds of this account valuedat ($10.5 million US dollars) can be paid to you and then you and I canshare the money, 60% to me and 40% to you.
An attorney will be contacted to help revalidated and notarize all thenecessary legal documents that can be used to back up any claim we maymake. All I require is your honest cooperation to enable us seeing thisdeal through. I guarantee that this will be executed under legitimatearrangement That will protect you from any breach of the law.
Please get in touch with me by my email :( drjohndudu@inmail24.com )
Respectfully Yours
Dr. John Dudu

_________________________________________________________________
Add some color. Personalize your inbox with your favorite colors.
www.windowslive-hotmail.com/learnmore/personalize.html?locale=en-us&ocid=TXT_TAGLM_HMWL_reten_addcolor_0507