These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Hello Please

From: Mohammed Musa - med_musa@yahoo.com

Hello Please,
Sorry for any inconveniences because this is a deal that will benefit both me and you If only you can work with me on honesty,
This Information might meet you in utmost surprise, However,This is on the regards of my urgent needs for a foreign partnership,This do push me to contact you for this transaction.Well, I am Mr. Mohammed Musa by name and a banker by profession from Dakar REPUBLIC OF Senegal in WEST AFRICA and currently holding the post of auditing general in a bank here in Senegal,I discovered a deposited funds, $36.700.000.00 Million United State Dollars in our auditing course.
I have this opportunities to transfer this left over funds $36.700.000.00 Million United State Dollars to any of your well positioned bank account with the influence of my office as theauditing general of this esteemed bank, The rightful client who owns this fund died in the shatter plane which crashed on a mountain in the Kenya city of sumburu on 21stJuly,2003
You can confirm the genuineness of the deceased death by clicking on this website :http://www.cnn.com/2003/WORLD/africa/07/20/kenya.crash/index.html
I am now inviting you for a deal, As this money will be shared between us in the ratio 60:40 if you agree with my proposals and willing to work it out with me on trust and honesty without a plan for future betrayal after the confirmation of this funds in yourbank account ???
I am eagerly waiting for your urgent response for more details and to ensure your clear understandings before we proceed,
Regards,Mohammed Musa.
_________________________________________________________________
News, entertainment and everything you care about at Live.com. Get it now!
http://www.live.com/getstarted.aspx