These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Monday, May 14, 2007

From Mr. Stephen Ingrins

From: steveingirins012 - steveingirins012@ig.com.br

From The Desk Of:
ABMRO Bank Germany
Theodor-Heuss-Allee 80

Frankfurt, Hessen
Germany D-60496
Telephone:
+496922223611
E-mail: steveingirins010@yahoo.fr

Dear

My
name is Mr.Stephen Ingrins and I worked in the ABN
ABMRO Bank Frankfurt
Germany On a routine inspection I
Discovered a dormant domiciliary
account with a
BALANCE Of $15,000,000.00 (FIFTEEN Million USD)
on
further discreet investigation, I also discovered that
the account
holder has passed away (dead) in a plane
crashed Since Year 2000 leaving
no beneficiary/next of
kin to the
account. The bank will approve this
money to any
Foreigner because the former operator of the A/C is
a
foreigner who is From Dubai in particular and I am
certainly sure
that
he is dead, and nobody Will come again for the claim
of this
money and it is only a foreigner will claim
this Money with legal claims
to the account Holder,
therefore I need your Cooperation in this
transaction
so that my life will change and I will render all
my
necessary help to supercede
the transfer so that everything will go
smoothly by
getting all the legal documents will back you up to
cliam
this total money.

I will provide all the necessary information
needed in
order to claim this Money, But you will need to open
an
account in your country where this can be
Transferred into. If you
interested please send your
private
Telephone Number. And Fax number
including Full
details of the account to be used for the Deposit,
I
wish for utmost Confidentiality in handling this
transaction as my
job and the future Of my family
would be jeopardized if it were breached.
I want to
assure you that there is no risk involve in this
transaction
if due process is followed accordingly.

Finally, I will give you 30%
for your corporation and
if this is not suitable for you, let me know
because
without you, I will not claim this money by my self,
so I need
you're trust and understanding because this
is real business God provided
for both of us.

Please kindly Contact me only on this
Number
+496922223611 or Email steveingirins010@yahoo.fr as
soon as
possible for more information.

Sincerely,

Mr. Stephen
Ingrins