These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Monday, May 14, 2007

GALLOWAY NEEDS YOUR KIND A

From: morris galloway - galloway.funds@gmail.com

Greetings,

I am Morris Galloway, a Liberian by nationality but presently a refugees in Ghana with my mother. Please i need your help.

My late father deposited some money to a bank here in Ghana, which was confirmed true to me by my father's lawyer. He said my father intended to transfer this money to a foreign country for investment.

According to the documents, i am his next of kin to the $50 Million USD he deposited at the bank since am his only son.

All i need now is for you to be my foreign beneficiary who will help us claim, transfer and invest this money in your country and also get us out of this refugee camp. I will highly appreciate your kindness and be grateful if only my request is granted.

My father also deposited another consignment containing gold dust worth $86 million USD with another diplomatic courier service company. I as the eldest in the family now, i am willing to enter into a partnership contract with you only if you will assist me claim this fund from the security company here by having it remitted to your country or to a safe account after which we shall go into a partnership investment with you.

Upon your response i will give you the security company manager contact so that he will advice you more on how this deal will commence as we shall forward to you all the neccessary document relating to this transaction.

As soon as you receive this message, for more details as it is very important.Email me back

Best Regards,
Morris Galloway

---------------------------------
Be smarter than spam. See how smart SpamGuard is at giving junk email the boot with the All-new Yahoo! Mail