These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Monday, May 14, 2007

FROM Suzeina Jerry

From: SUZEINA JERRY - suzeina@ksu.kz

C/O ASYLUMP CAMP
ABIDJAN COTE D'IVOIRE
FROM: SUZEINA JERRY
(ssuzuena2@yahoo.com)

Dearest Friend ,

I am SUZEINA JERRY the only DOUGTHER of late JERRY Norman
the Minister of Labour and Manpower Republic Of Kenya who
died 25th of ( November 2006 )in a chatered affliated
Busia Crash,Flamingo Airlines during his familiarisation
tour in Mombasa Kenya
I must confess my agitation is real, and my words is my
bond, in this proposal. My late father ever before his
death to the blessed memory (R.I.P) has foretold me about
a certain fund deposit of (5.3m$) (Five million Three
Hundred Thousand united states dollars) he made with a
bank outside my country which is Republic of Cote
D'Ivoire a neighbouring country. My late father deposited
the money with a bank in Abidjan BY FIXED DEPOSIT FORM,and
he attached a strict clause to the fund in bracket(PAY AS
RECEIVED), where I have just gone to reside under
political assylum just for the successfull sake of
the trasfer of this fund.

May i in all sincerity open up to you in all
confidentiality and honnesty that this said fund according
to my late father, was generated from the over
influecing of importation price rate of farm impliments ,
such as Fertiizers, Tractors/Equipments which my late
father as the minister of Labour and Manpower singed the
the importation and Payment of the suplied equipments. it
is based on this that I am contacting you for your dear
affection and mutual assistance to help me get this fund
transfered into a co-beneficiary's bank account,


For you to assist me transfer this money in your private
bank account, the said amount is (Five Million Three
Hundred thousand united states Dollars) $5.3 Million.I am
compensating you with 12% of the total money amount for
any sundry expences you might incure during the cost of
this fund transfer, now all my hope is banked on you and I
really wants to invest this money in your country, were
their is stability of Government, political and economic
welfare. Honestly I want you to believe that this
transaction is real and never a joke, and he called me
closer to his bed side before his call to glory(R.I.P)that
i should pray to Almighty God first, before contacting any
foreginer and he warned me stricly that i should avoid
afican men with their greedy and evil mind since this is
the only legacy I am inheriting from him.

SIR,this is for you to be clarified because, I do not
expose my self to anybody I see, I believe that you are
able to keep this transaction secret for me because this
money is the hope of my life, it is important. fill free
and make it urgent. That is the reason why I offered you
12 % of the total money amount, and in case of any other
necessary expenses you might incure during this
transaction inluding your telephone calls.

N.B Try and negotiate for me some profitable blue chip
investment opportunities which is risky free which I can
invest with this money when it is transferred to your
account and you will assist me in the investment which
will invariably be piloted by you considering my tender
age and handicapsy in investment, Personally I am
interested in estate management and hotel business, please
advise me.
please write me back immediately you receive this message
for more explanation.And promisse me to be a father to me
considering our situation and not to betray my trust
in you.


NB: my late father used me the only DOUGTHER as the
beneficiary
/ next of kin on the day of deposit and
also told me I need a foreign assistance of a foreigner
with a legitimate bank Account abroad who
will stand as co-beneficiary and partner abroad

Thanks and best Regards,

SUZEINA JERRY