These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Monday, May 14, 2007

i hope to get to know u

From: Irinka - rwedwards@phoenixedh.com

Good day, dear

Don't laugh if I say that since my girlhood I wanted to get married very
much. It was my lifetime dream which is still alive into my heart.
I want to get married, because I don't understand such life when you are
alone, you get up at silent room and you are not responsible for somebody
and your heart is empty. My heart and my mind are against such selfish way
of life.
I looked at your profile, I read it attentively and the first thought which
visited me was: This man is so interesting and smart, that I won't be I if I
don't try to get acquainted with him. I hope that my frank letter about
marriage's dreams won't make you feel scared and doubtful.
I am sincere with you because It is my character. If i love, I love to
death, if I am romantic I will present to you all stars in the sky. I can be
different and life wont' become dull if you decide to be with me and to
share life with me.
I hope that you will think about me and write me, you can find me
here http://inetfeelings.com/reliability

Sweet goodbye

Irishka