These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Monday, May 14, 2007

please help me and my mother

From: prince egobia - princeegobia23@yahoo.com

Dear Sir,

My name is Tete Egobia son ofthe paramount ruler of Bo Kingdom,Nana Akpuma Tete Egobia.I am previllaged to let you in some confidential issues,my late father was killed during the crisis in my native land SIERRA LEONE,We{myself and mother} were recused by the help of the UNITED NATIONS PEACE KEEPING FORCE.
Whatever you hear about Sirra Leone Crisis was instigated by who controls the DIAMOND in my country ,the crisis has left my country terribly deplited, and dependecy is very high.

We are presently in Ghana West Africa where we are seeking assylum as refugees in a camp called BUDUBURAM CAMP.My late faher was very rich and powerful.
Before the death of my late father,he was incharge of a vast Gold and Diamond mine that spanned over two decades and was able to amass some funds that has been safely lodged in an insurance security company,totalling {$15.000,000.00}Fiftenen million dollars here in Accra Ghana.

So far I ma limited to what i can do ,that is why I am contacting you.Therefore according to the will/document left by my late father ,Only a foreign truistee who is going to act as the benefiaciary for abvious safety and other wise should be made to have access to the CONSIGNMENT containing the funds,clerverly enough,my father did not disclose the contents of the consignment to the security company it was declared as precious items.

You alone and my family only know about the content of this consignmentand should advice on what to do,but this has to be seconded by my mother and I.We only gotto know almost at the close of the last year .All necessary documents as to the claims to the consignmentare in my pocessionand we are ready to part with a total of 15% of the funds to you for your assistance,and logistics support towards claiming the funds from the security company were it was lodge.

Furthermore, the foreign trustee will have total acess to the funds and be transfer to his or her native country for saf keeping after all documentation have been agree upon.Therefore I have decided to let you know this,i want you to please handle this with AUTMOST CONFIDENTIALITY.

Note; I do not want you to be embarrased about my email.I believe that you can help us out.We just need your help and we are going to appreciate if you can be there for us please. I will send you all related documents for verification purpose at will.

Thanks and God bless.

Regards
Prince Tete


---------------------------------
Moody friends. Drama queens. Your life? Nope! - their life, your story.
Play Sims Stories at Yahoo! Games