These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Monday, May 14, 2007

Request..........Eva Stewart

From: Dan Johnson - danjlawfirm@yahoo.com

From :Barrister Dan Johnson
Johnson Chambers Accra Ghana

Hello Eva Stewart

I am Barrister.Dan Johnson, solicitor and notary public and the personal attorney to Mr. Mark Stewart , Who is a national of your country. On the 21st of April 2002, my client, his wife and their only son were involved in a car accident along Accra / Kumasi express road. Unfortunately they all lost their lives in the event of the accident,since then i have made several enquiries to locate any of my clients extended relatives and this has proved unsuccessful.

After making all the necessary efforts and several unsuccessful attempts to locate any of my deceased client true relative I decided to trace his relatives over the Internet, to locate any member of his family but all was to no avail, hence I contacted you because of the surname similarity. I contacted you to assist me in retriving a baggage containing money deposited by my deceased client with a security company here in Acrra Ghana before they get confiscated or declared unserviceable by the security company,My deceased client has a deposit valued (US$7.5 million) U.S dollars with a security company here.

I have the necessary legal documents that can be used to backup the claim for the release of the deposit to your favour as the next of kin beneficiary,the security company issued me a notice to provide the next of kin or have the deposit confiscated or forced to be open within a short time to know what is inside. Since I have been unsuccessful in locating the relatives for over some years now, I seek your consent to present you as the next of kin of the deceased since you share the same surname so that the proceeds of the deposit valued US$7.5million can be released to you for both of us to share the funds inside; 50% to me and 45% to you, while 5% should be for expenses and tax as your government may require.In view of the above did i contacted you,

I also want to inform you of the need to make preparations to come down here to Ghana where the security company maintains there headoffice for the clain of the deposit.All I require is your honest cooperation to enable us see this deal through.
I guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law.

Please get in touch with me through my e-mail to enable us discuss further, or better still let me have your contact telephone numbers for oral details as we progress.

Thanks for your kind co-operation,
Dan Johnson.


---------------------------------
Be a better Heartthrob. Get better relationship answers from someone who knows.
Yahoo! Answers - Check it out.

---------------------------------
Yahoo! oneSearch: Finally, mobile search that gives answers, not web links