These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Saturday, June 02, 2007

ATTENTION: Dear

From: medani babatunde - medani2k@yahoo.com

ATTENTION: Dear,

I MAKE THIS APPEAL WITH THE UNDERSTANDING THAT ANY FACTS OR OPINION
EXPRESSED
BY ME ARE GIVING IN CONFIDENCE AND SOLELY FOR YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
AND USE.

I am Mr.Medani Babatunde, the manager of bill and exchange at the
foreign
remittance department of my Bank. In my department I discovered an
abandoned
sum of US$8.5M,(Eight Million, Five Hundred Thousand US Dollars) with
account
number 14-2558-5976 that belongs to one of our foreign customers who
died
along with his wife and only daughter in a plane crash of Alaska
Airlines
Flight number 261 which crashed on 31 January, 2000. You shall read
more
about the crash on visiting this site
http://www.cnn.com/2000/US/02/01/alaska.airlines.list/


The owner of this account is Mr. Morris Thompson an American and great
industrialist
and a resident of Alaska. It is therefore upon this discovery that I
now
decided to make this business proposal to you and for our bank to
release
the money to you. You have to follow the instruction which I will send
to
you as the next of kin or relation to the deceased for safety and
subsequent
disbursement since nobody is coming for it and I don't want this money
to
go into our bank treasury as unclaimed bill. The banking law and
guidelines
here stipulates that if such money remained unclaimed after Three
years,
the money will be transferred into the bank treasury as unclaimed fund.

The money has now stayed more than three years and I am preparing
documentation
to prove that this money has been transferred to our bank treasury. It
will
be between me and you on only that will know that the money is not
transferred
into our treasure. The request of foreigner as next of kin in this
transaction
is occasioned by the fact that the customer was a foreigner and a
Nigerian
cannot stand as next of kin to a foreigner. In appreciation of your
assistance,
I am offering you 30% of the total sum. 5% for contingencies (cost of
transfer/other
charges) likely to be incurred during the course of transaction, while
the
remaining 65% is for me.

Upon receipt of your reply, I will send to you by fax or email the text
of the application which you will complete and forward to my bank
asking
for this money to be paid to you as the next of kin to Mr. Morris
Thomson.
I will not fail to bring to your notice that this transaction is
hitch-free
and that you should not entertain any fear as all required arrangements
have been made for the transfer. You should contact me immediately as
soon
as you receive this mail through my alternate email address
medani2k@yahoo.com

PLEASE DO NOT HESITATE TO CONTACT ME IMMEDIATELY YOU CONSIDER MY
URGENT
REQUEST.

Yours Faithfully,

Mr. Medani Babatunde