These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Saturday, June 02, 2007

Hello

From: Lady Diana Morrison - ladydianamorrison01@myway.com

I am Lady Diana Morrison, suffering from cancerous ailment, My
Doctor told me that I have limited days to live.

When my late husband was alive he deposited the sum of 4 Million
(four Million Great Britain Pounds Sterling which were derived from
his vast estates and investment in capital market with his bank here
in UK. Presently, this money is still with the Bank. Recently, my
Doctor told me that I have limited days to live due to the cancerous
problems I am suffering from.

I have decided to donate this fund to you and want you to use this gift
to fund the upkeep of orphans etc.

I will always keep you in my prayer's, please be advice to always speak
the truth and always be honest as my love will alway be with you.

As soon as I receive your reply I shall give you the contact of the
Bank in UK. I will also issue you a Letter of Authority that will
empower you as the original beneficiary of this fund via my Lawyer.
My happiness is that I lived a life worthy of emulation. Please always
be prayerful all through your life. Please assure me that you will act
just as I have stated herein,you can contact me through my
private email address:

ladydianamorrison01@myway.com
ladydianamorrison01@hotmail.com

Lady Diana Morrison
Machester, England