These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Saturday, June 02, 2007

My Blessed, Can I trust you

From: kenneth Ezeh - kenezechambers2004@yahoo.se

Complement of the season

I am Mr. Kenneth Eze a solicitor at law and the personal attorney to a
late foreign expatriate Late Mr. Mark Smith. who hails from your country.
I wish to bring to you a business proposition, which is confidential by
nature, and I seek your consent for understanding and acceptance of this
proposal for the mutual benefit that it holds in stock for both of us.On
the 24th of October, 2005 it was reported to us that my Client, was
involved in a Local Plane Crash at Lagos State, en route Abuja The Capital
City.All occupants of the Plane lost their lives, unfortunately on this
same flightwere other foreigners, democrats professionals and a host of
presidential aides.
The following web sites could be referenced:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/africa/4368516.stm
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/africa/4374640.stm

My client deposited the sum of Ten Million US dollars ($10m) in
consignment with the Bond Trust Finance and Security Company (BTFSC) here
in Nigeria for himself, with the hope of transferring it to his country
assoon as he is on leave, but he died before achieving that. Since then I
have made several inquiries to locate any of my clients extended
relatives,
this proved unsuccessful. I therefore contacted an Internet programmer
with the international chamber of commerce to help me in locating any
person with the same last name as my client, hence my contacting you. My
reason for contacted you is to assist me in claiming/clearing the estate
of my late client from the finance house where he deposited it before his
untimely death. The Bond Trust Finance and Security Company (BTFSC) has
issued me a notice to provide the next of kin to my client to claim the
estate or have it confiscated within the next 14 official working day
since the holding
agreement of the estate expired in December 2006. I therefore seek your
consent to present you as the next of kin of the deceased since you have
the same last name with him so that the proceed of the consignment he
deposited which contain the sum of ten million US million dollars (USD$10)
can be transferred to you as the beneficiary and his next of kin.

beit the fact that you may actually not be his relation, I am in the
position of providing every legal requirement for the successful transfer
of the estate to you without any hitch since Mark didn't leave any WILL
before he died. I have already made inquiries through an insider in the
bank. All I'm demanding from you is honesty and co-operations to enable us
achieve this goal.If you are interested in this transaction, kindly reply
through my private email address (kenezechambers_2004@yahoo.co.uk) and
indicate
your interest so that I will let you know the next steps we have to take.

As soon as I hear from you, we {you and I} would discuss the modalities of
sharing the money {$10M USD}, meanwhile I would like to know your
opinion about the sharing.
Thanks

With Friendly Regards.
Mr.Kenneth Ezeh