These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Saturday, June 02, 2007

Good day, Can I trust you

From: Mrs Venessa Kuku - v.kuku3@hotmail.com

Good day,

I am Vennesa Kuku from Bolton England. I am a 65 year old widow; I was married for fifteen years without a child. Since his death of my husband I decided not to remarry or get a child outside my matrimonial home. Recently, my Doctor told me that I would not last for the next Eight months due to cancer problem. When my late husband was alive he deposited the sum of $7.8 Million (Seven Million Eight hundred thousand U.S Dollars) with a security company in Europe. I want an organization or an individual that will use this fund for orphanages, widows, propagating the word of God and to endeavor that the house of God is maintained. The Bible made us to understand that blessed is the hand that grivet. I took this decision because I don't have any child that will inherit this money and I HAVE TO TELL YOU THAT A LOT OF PEOPLE AROUND ME ARE WAITING FOR THE DAY THAT I SHALL CLOSE MY EYES IN DEATH AND THEY WILL MAKE A RAMPAGE OF MY WEALTH. As soon as I receive your reply I shall inform my family attorney who is presently in London UK here for further instructions as to how you shall take over the funds and his chambers would monitor the establishment of the ventures to the Glory of God almighty. Indicate your interest by giving me your RELIGION, name, marital status and age. Please also assure me that you will act accordingly as I stated herein.
Mrs. Venessa Kuku
_________________________________________________________________
Express yourself instantly with MSN Messenger! Download today it's FREE!
http://messenger.msn.click-url.com/go/onm00200471ave/direct/01