These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Saturday, June 02, 2007

Dear Friend

From: esther taylor - missesthertaylor2007@myway.com

Dear Friend,My name is Miss Esther Taylor, I am personal secretary to Mr Raymond Smith an oil expatriate with shell petroleum company here in Nigeria.I am looking for trustworthy person who will assist me to secure the release of $17.5 Million United state dollars for our sharing.I have every necessary documents that will be used to achieve this.This fund was acquired by my boss in many of secret crude oil contract he executed while in the company.However my boss lost his life in the hand of Niger Delta Militant group in Nigeria West Africa,after they where abducted and held hostage under poor and dehumanized condition for three months.After my boss died I found in his safe a documents which he use to deposit the sum of usd$17.5 in a private security and finance company in England, after this discovery,I contacted the security company in my capacity as his secretary and find out that this deposit is in existence,Now I have make a formal request to the company requesting them to release this consignment to my boss business partner,which I claim was his instruction before his death,but what is holding me is somebody that I will present as my boss business partner.I have agree to compensate you with 40% of the total money for all your assistance.
All I require is your honest cooperation to enable us see this deal through. I guarantee that this business will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law. You have to assure me that you will not sit on the fund when it is finally claimed by you. If you are interested to assist me and achieve this deal,Do not hesitate to indicate this by email as soon as you read this message.I am waiting for your quick response.Best Regards,Miss Esther Taylor
Alternative email address:(missesthertaylor2007@myway.com)CONFIDENTIALITY: This e-mail message and any attachments thereto, is intended only for use by the addressee(s) named herein and may contain legally privileged and/or confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail message, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail message, and any attachments thereto, is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail message in error, please immediately notify the sender and permanently delete the original and any copies of this email and any prints thereof.
_________________________________________________________________
With Windows Live Hotmail, you can personalize your inbox with your favorite color.
www.windowslive-hotmail.com/learnmore/personalize.html?locale=en-us&ocid=TXT_TAGLM_HMWL_reten_addcolor_0607