These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Saturday, June 02, 2007

From: Barrister Femi Falana

From: femi falana - femifanachambers@gmail.com

From: Barrister Femi FalanaDear Friend,First, I'm soliciting your utmost confidentiality in this Transaction as Igot your contact through a friend who attended a trade missionin yourcountry, but I did not disclose the nature of the business to him. I am Barrister Femi Falana, the personal attorney to lateAndreasSchranner.I came to you in my private search for a reliableperson to handle this confidential transaction, which involves hugesum of money to your country.The Proposition:My late client a German, late Andreas Schranner who died on 25th July 2000aboard AF4590 which crashed into the Hotelissimo with all 109 people onboard and five who died on the ground when the plan crashed, whilereturning from his country from a business trip. He deposited with asecurity company a consignment and the content of the consignment is worthUS$10 Million, having heard of the tragic incident involving late AndreasSchranner and his family, the security company now expects a next of kinas beneficiary. Valuable efforts have been made by the security company'smanagement and myself to get in touch with any of his family's but Ipersonally found out that he died with his wife Maria who was 62, theirdaughter Andrea Eich who was 38, her husband Christian who was 57, andtheir children Katharina who was 8 and Maximilian whowas 10, all died in the crash.The only name of next of kin given to me by Andreas Schrannerunfortunately was with him in the same flight that crashed, and this isunknown to the security company's management. I'm taking this advantage inorder to better my life and that of my family; I now decided to seek yourpermission to have you stand as next of kin to late Andreas Schranner,sothat the consignment containing the money is released to you as the nextof kin. All documents and proves to enable you get this fund will becarefully worked out, by me because he gave me the certificate ofdeposit before his death. You can take time and verify from the website asshown herein for confirmation of the crash:(http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/859479.stm)I am assuring you that this transaction and its procedures is 100% legaland risk free involvement. Your share stays while the rest will be forus.The sharing of the fund between the two of us will be as follows: 30%of the total sum will go to you for your effort and commitment to thesuccess of this transaction. 70% will be for us here.As soon as I receive an acknowledgement of the receipt of this message inAcceptance, I will immediately start up with the process. If this proposalis acceptable by you, kindly reply me immediately you get this mail.I want you to also furnish me with the following information:1. Your private telephone/fax or preferably your mobile numbers.2. Your full names and address,.3.OccupationI will have to apply for the release of the consignment in your favoras the next of kin. Finally, note that the security companyofficers/management does not know the contents of the consignment butas the personal attorney to late Andreas Schranner, I happened tohave the privilege of knowing the content of the consignment, Mr.Andreas Schranner declared the content of the consignment to be hispersonal effects. Thank you in advance for your anticipatedcooperation and I shall give you more details on what we are to do toclaim the consignment without any hitch. Note, we shall do it a waythat the consignment will bedelivered to you in your country however; I want this transaction tobe treatedwithYours faithfully,Barrister Femi Falana


_________________________________________________________________
Make every IM count. Download Windows Live Messenger and join the i'm Initiative now. It's free.  
http://im.live.com/messenger/im/home/?source=TAGWL_June07