These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Wednesday, June 27, 2007

A CRY FOR HELP

From: Mrs Suha Arafat - suha_arafat7715@yahoo.de

Dear Friend,

I am Mrs. SUHA ARAFAT, the wife of YASSER ARAFAT, the Palestinian leader who died in Paris. Since
his death and even prior to the announcement,I have been thrown into a state of
antagonism,confusion,humiliation,frustration and hopelessness by the present leadership of the
Palestinian Liberation Organization and the new Prime Minister.I have even been subjected to
physical
and psychological torture. As a widow that is so traumatized, I have lost confidence with everybody
in
the country at the moment You must have heard over the media reports and the Internet on the
discovery of some fund in my husband secret bank account and companies and the allegations of some
huge sums of money deposited by my husband in my name of which I have refuses to disclose or give
up to the corruptPalestine government. In fact the total sum allegedly discovered by the Government
so far is in the tune of about $6.5 Billion Dollars. And they are not relenting on their effort to
make me
poor for life. As you know,the Moslem community has no regards for woman, hence my desire for a
foreign assistance.You can visit the BBC
news broadcast below for better understanding of what I am talking about.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/middle_east/3479937.stm
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/middle_east/3995769.stm
I have deposited the sum of 18 million dollars with a security firm abroad whose name is withheld
for
now until we open communication. I shall be grateful if you could receive this fund into your bank
account for safe keeping and any Investment opportunity.This arrangement is known to you and my
personal Attorney.He might be dealing with you directly for security reasons as the case may be my
Attorney lives in London (UK) because i want him to be far away from my country Palestinian for the
fear of my Governemnt. In view of the above, if you are willing to assist for our mutual benefits,
we
will have to negotiate on your percentage share of the $18million that will be kept in your position
for a
while and invested in your name for my trust pending when my Daughter, Zahwa, will come off age
and take full responsibility of her Family Estate/inheritance.If you are honest, I am going to
entrust
more funds in your care as this is one of the
legacy we keep for our children. In case you don't accept please do not let me out to the security
and
international media as I am giving you this information in total trust and confidence I will greatly
appreciate if You accept my proposal in good faith.You are to contact me on this email address
(suha_arafat7715@yahoo.de) and send me your full names and your contact telephone numbers,cell
number for my attorney to contact you for us to proceed immediately.Please expedite action is
needed.
Yours sincerely,
Mrs Suha Arafat

----------------------------------------------------------------
This e-mail has been sent via JARING webmail at http://www.jaring.my