These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Wednesday, June 27, 2007

REPLY

From: Mrs rosemary Ncubee - rosemaryzimbabwe@excite.com

ello,

My name is Mrs. Rosemary Ncube and my son's name is

Pascal Ncube. I am a refugee from Zimbabwe presently

residing in Midland, South Africa. I am contacting you

on behalf of the Ncube family with a great sense of

loss having just finished a customary two (2) year

period of mourning for my late husband, Mr. Gibson

Ncube. Thank you for your attention, I must apologize

firstly for contacting you by this medium because I

had no other option. I am prepared to offer you a

substantial amount of money for youto assist my

family in this venture.

My late husband, Mr. Gibson Ncube was a very rich

Zimbabwean farmer who was murdered in his farm in the

year 2002 by the War veterans who took over his farm

due to his position as Administrative secretary of the

Matabeleland Movement for Democratic Change (MDC), the

main opposition party in my country Zimbabwe kicking

against the wicked acts of Mr. Robert Mugabe, the

incumbent prime minister against the White farmers. As

you may be aware, Prime Minister Robert Mugabe

introduced new land reforms, which was particularly

not favourable for the rich white farmers and few

black farmers (my father inclusive). After his death,

I had to flee with my son and daughter to South Africa

because we were secretly informed of his plans to kill

us.

Before his death, my husband had sold off his farming

equipments and was preparing to re-locate to

neighboring Botswana where he was negotiatinganother

expanse of land to set up another farm, but due to the

tip-off he had received about his farm being up for

seizure, he had diverted the proceeds of sale of his

equipments and other monies to tune of (Twelve

Million, Five Hundred Thousand Dollars) into vault

company in London. He also gave us the transaction

codes for the deposit and specifically instructed that

we should contact a foreigner who will take delivery

of the deposit once we have given out the transaction

codes. As you may be aware, the law prohibits asylum

seekers from operating bank accounts or any

involvement in financial transactions of any kind. All

I need is your trustworthiness to be able to entrust

the above said amount and help me with investment

opportunities.

I am contacting you with my only son- Pascal, who is

32 years old and the next of kin to his father's

estate. I am gravely sick with Breast Cancer and

require your honest assistanceas I am preparing to

return to Zimbabwe to continually seek medical

treatment. This explains the reason for my contact to

you. Please do not be surprised at this correspondence

because my ill health has required me to seek your

services urgently because I do not know how much

longer I can live.

If this correspondence touches your conscience, please

feel free to contact my son- Mr. Pascal Ncube on his

email address: pascalncubee101@yahoo.co.uk or telephone

number: +447045720545. He is in a good position to

give you further information regarding the transaction

as the next of kin. I am making arrangements to travel

back to Zimbabwe anytime from now. The funds are not

of illegal origin, it is not being traced or

investigated, it is not stolen money, it is money that

my husband made as a farmer and from selling his farm

properties and I assure you there is no risk involved

foryou. Sharing modalities will be discussed after

remittance of the funds into safe account of your

choice. Please do not ignore this correspondence and

treat with utmost confidentiality due to the volume of

money involved.

I await your urgent reply.

Sincerely yours,

Mrs. Rosemary Ncube.

_______________________________________________
Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com
The most personalized portal on the Web