These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Try your best

From: Promise Jimoh - pojimoh1@yahoo.fr

From: Mrs Promise J.J.
Dear One,

I am the above mentioned person from Ivory Coast.I am the wife of late Mr Jimoh Johnson, who before his death on June 20th 2004 after four days sickness. He was a hard working cocoa farmer for 55 years, both of us were born-again christians when my husband was alive.We had no child for our 45 years of marriage.

But then after the death of my husband,his relatives advised me to get married to one of them which I refused and for that reason they created enmity between me and the whole of the family, because while they know that I have an idear about their brother riches.

My late husband before his death he deposited the sum of ($1.950million dollars) with a security company here in Ivory Coast, during the political crisis the security company now liffited the consignment to their affilated security company in Europe and my name appears as the next of kin.

Right now I am suffering from cancer, due to my critical condition now that is the reason why I am asking for an assistance for whom can use this money for building up churches and schools for helpless children in any part of the world.

Please,I hope you will grant and view this very request with favour and much understanding of our situation now.

I wait for your urgent response as soon as you read this very request if you are intrested in it.

You are bleesed.

Best Regards,


Mrs Promise J J.

---------------------------------
Découvrez le blog Yahoo! Mail : dernières nouveautés, astuces, conseils.. et vos réactions