These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Very Very Urgent

From: Brian S - sbrian814@yahoo.com

Dear friend,

With the hope that you are okay and doing fine, l am
contacting you for an urgent business transaction of mutual
benefit. I got your contact details on the internet while l
was searching for a foreign partner. Please be informed
that this is not one of those bogus emails from Africa, l only
want us to do business that will be beneficial to both of us.

My name is Brian, and please l wish to keep my full identity
and location anonymous for now. The issue concerns my
late father and a trunk box which he deposited in a safe
deposit company for safe keeping. My father was a big
politician before his death.

About a month before his death, l accompanied my father
on a trip to nearby country. On arrival my father made a
secret deposit of a trunk box containing
USD$16,500,000.00 (Sixteen Million, Five Hundred
Thousand United States Dollars) at a safe deposit
company. He deposited it as a bonded shipment and
declared it to contain antiquities. He told the company
director that I his son would come with his foreign partner
on a later date to collect the trunk box. He said his foreign
partner have to ship the trunk box to Europe for a museum
exhibition. My father told the director this in order to avert
any suspicion as to why he is depositing a trunk box under
a bonded agreement.

When we returned back home, my father called me for a
heart to heart discussion. He told me that what he is
about to discourse with me should remain a secret only
known by both of us. He said because he has been having
problems with the government lately, he fears for his life.
He said the money he deposited at the safe deposit
company, is his only property the government knows
nothing about, and in the situation that the government
seizes his assets, the money he has just deposited is what
will help us get back on our feet again. He said the reason
why he brought in the issue of a foreign partner coming to
collect the trunk box, was to avert any suspicion or curiosity
in respect of the content and why he made the deposit under a
bonded agreement.

My father said, in the event that he is killed in the ongoing
political tussle, l should wait until a time the government
must have taken eyes off his family, then l should diligently
look for a foreigner abroad who has no ties with my
country, to assist me take possession of the trunk box, and
also assist me in investing the money wisely. Not long
after this, my father and four other men from the opposition
party were arrested for treason. This was nothing but a
political setup by the government to eliminate the strong
members of the opposition party. This was how my father
was killed.

A long time has passed now since my father's death. So its
time l collect the trunk box; this is why l am looking for
a foreign partner to work with me so that we can both collect
the trunk box from the safe deposit company.

If you can help me, please send me an email at:

sbrian814 (at) yahoo (dot) (com).

For assisting me in collecting the trunk box, you will get
20% of the total amount.

I await your response. And please reply to:

sbrian814 (at) yahoo (dot) (com)

Thank you.

Brian