These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Monday, July 23, 2007

COMPLIMENTS

From: PRINCESS DORCAS - princessdorcas30@yahoo.com

PRINCESS DORCAS EZE
PLOT 5 VICTORIA GARDEN CITY,
LAGOS, NIGERIA.
Tel;234 8033 226997


Attn.Sir/Madam, A CRY FOR HELP,I am Princess Dorcas Eze, writing this
letter in confidence believing that if it is the wish Of God for you to
help me and my family,God almighty will bless and Reward you abundantly.

My family and I are true Christians and we worship God truthfully. I got
Your contact through Internet during my research on some one who could
Help us. I am a female student Of University of Lagos,Nigeria.

I am 22 yrs old. My father died earlier this year and left my Mother,I
and my brother behind.My father Was a king, which our town citizens
titled him before his death I was a Princess to him, I and my brother are
the only people who Can take Care of his wealth now because my mother is
not literate enough To know all my fathers wealth behind. He left up to
USD8.350,000.000.00 million dollars with a security Company, and I dont
know how and what I will do to invest this money Somewhere abroad, so
that my fathers kindred will not take over what Belongs to my father and
our family which they were planning to do Without my awareness because
I am a female as stated by our culture in the Town. That is why I felt
happy when I saw your contact which I strongly believe that by the grace
of you,will help me secure And invest this money.


I thereby need your help in bringing the box Containing themoney out from
the security company based on your reply IWill furnish you with more
details on how we can proceed. Iam ready to pay 10% of the the total
sum/amount to you if you help us in Securing this money and another 10% of
the interest of the Annual income to you for investing this money for
us,which you will strongly have absolute Control Over. If you can handle
this project sincerely and also willing to assist me In lifting this fund,
kindly reach me and I will let you know the next next Step to take towards
actualizing thistransaction as quickly as Possible.


Finally I would like you to give me your word on your trust and your
sincerity and promise not to cheat or be dubious on me. Please keep this
confidential.Please, note that this transaction is 100% risk free. I look
forward hearing
from you soonest.


Alternative email; princess_dorcas24@yahoo.co.uk

Counting on your co-operation
Yours Faithfully,
Princess Dorcas