These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Monday, July 23, 2007

RePlease keep me posted

From: MrsMary Jefferson - maryjefferson124@yahoo.co.uk

Hello Dear.

I am Mrs. Mary Jefferson a white Zimbabwean Farmer, me and my late
husband base in Harare, before, my husband was murdered in cold blood by
some black militants,me and my husband owned three tobacco farms in
Chipinge,and I am also a majority owner of Glen Devon Farm also situated
in Chipinge, in Zimbabwe. You can see more details about the situation we
are going through on the website below.



More than 849 white-owned farms. During these periods, as reported by
international media and the CNN, and BBC more than 6 white farmers were
killed. The government did not stop at this, as just recently the
government has asked all white-farmers to give up their farms to black
farmers or risk going to prison. So far, more than 1,400 white owned farms
have been invaded and confiscated, as well as claiming the properties of
the farmers. Also, about 133 white farmers were arrested for defying the
orders to leave their farms under the controversial land reform program of
the government. Having lived in this country Zimbabwe for more than
43years, I have no other country to go to, Therefore, I decided to contact
you, for your assistance, so that I can divert my interest in Zimbabwe to
a more stable country as yours.

I have sold all of our equipment what $20.000.000.00 millions USD and also
transfered the funds to a Security Company in Europe since 5 months,hoping
to move out of Zimbabwe, but I have not been able to move out, because of
the present political crisis, right now my dear,I am out of money, and I
need to travel out of Zimbabwe which I also need your assitance to help me
with an invitation letter and also help me make the claims of the funds
from the security company and send some of it over to me,so that I can
make arrangemnt to come over to your country and go into partnership with
you to invest the funds.

If you want to be part of this, you will also be entitled to 30% of the
total funds. and make sure you provide the information below,so that, I
can foward it to the finance security comapany to process the funds in
your name. let me have the following information below.

1)Full names.
2)Phone and fax line.
3) Your address and present location.

Thank you very much,and I look foward to hear from you sooner.

Sincerely.
Mrs.Mary Jefferson