These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Monday, July 23, 2007

INVESTMENT

From: Richard - richard.coleman25@centrum.sk

Dear Sir,

Based on the fact that I am very interested to invest and enter into a business relationship with you and or your company, I hereby wish to acquaint you with a proposal that will be of benefit to both of us. My father was the former chairman of Sierra Leone Diamond Corporation, Late Dr. Johnson Coleman. Due to political instability and war in my country which claimed the live of my father, I am now residing in Abidjan, Cote d'Ivoire on political asylum. I have an inheritance as contained in my father's WILL. This inheritance amounts to the sum of 27 Million United States Dollars. This has been with a Trust Company here in Abidjan, Cote d'Ivoire for the past few years. I was able to identify myself to the said Trust Company and all rights and privileges issued to me. As a result of African economic and political instability, I am prompted to look for credible, reliable and trust worthy person or company whom to transfer his inheritance to which is in form of cash deposited in this Trust Company as 'Preciou
s Family Treasure' for the sole purpose of INVESTMENT/MANAGEMENT. I have chosen and very much interested in putting this sum into your company for investment as I have trust in
your company in particular. Meanwhile, all relevant documents pertaining to this 'Precious Family Treasure' are with me and will be issued to
you at your request. Kindly send to me mail accepting to invest and manage this money for me and other details will follow. Expecting to hear from you soonest.
Richard Coleman